Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ariel Socks - Updated

The Ariel Sock Pattern is now available on Knit Picks through their Independent Designer Program.

This pattern has been updated with a redesigned toe - I think it looks much better.

This is the fourth time I have knit this sock design and it is fun every time, these socks really seem to knit quickly and fit very well (Stacey at Knit Picks tried them on for a photo for this blog post and told me that they fit her perfectly).  I really liked the new Knit Picks Stroll Tonal yarn.

Ariel Socks are worked cuff to toe, instructions are given for double pointed needles, and the stitch patterns for the panels on the front and back are charted but the two charts are very easy to follow as there are only 7 patterned rows/23 stitches/very few symbols.

 

Check it out on Knit Picks or in my Ravelry Store.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Missouri
Knitting is magical!