Monday, January 12, 2009

A few finished objects....

Here are a few finished object's since my last post...
A pair of socks in J. Knits yarn, stitch pattern from Treasury #3:

                

One entrelac sock in two colors of Shibui, some day I'll knit the second sock:


A vest that began as a circular shrug that didn't work out: the gray yarn is Needful Yarns Disco; the Multi-color sparkly yarn is by Artyarns (this yarn used to be a tam that didn't work out due to the weight of the beads), still need to get a closure:


I also knit this beret by the Rainey Sisters for my sister, Beth and forget to take a photograph.

Lastly I've started another pair of socks in a multicolor pink yarn, not liking the yarn but loving the color[s] and I'm working on a Shetland Tea Shawl (Gathering of Lace) in Alpaca With A Twist Fino:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Missouri
Knitting is magical!